Monday, September 03, 2007

Of Readers and Apologies

Dear regular readers,

Sincerest apologies for the prolonged gap. As soon as time permits (which means after the end terms), you shall be treated to a series of discourses on randomness, probability, determinism, propositional logic, free will, quantum mechanics, Advaita Vedanta, and theism and atheism. Until then, do hang on.

Dear new reader from math department at TIFR,

You click on my blog so often that my stat counter is pushed up by a large number everyday, even though the blog has seen deplorably low activity in the recent past. This is most fascinating. If it's not too much of a problem, please identify yourself. Do I know you by any chance?

4 comments:

doubtinggaurav said...

I admire your conceit.....

Ritwik said...

There are many things admirable about me - but conceit ?? ;)

gaddeswarup said...

I have been visiting the blog regularly after seeing your post in Nanopolitan. I used to work in TIFR but not any more. May be you have somebody else in mind.

Ritwik said...

Well the person I refer to uses the webproxy singularity.math.tifr.res.in, so am guesisng it's someone who is currently in the math department. If you've already left, it's probably not you.